- Wear gloves! The stems and leaves can be very irritating to the skin. You can pick your hops from a ladder, but the easiest way is to cut the vines down a few feet above the ground. Separate the cones into a basket or pail, keeping them as free from stems or leaves as possible.
- Seal in a plastic bag and keep cool until you bring them to the brewery!
- Bring them any time this weekend between (Friday- Sunday)
COMMUNITY BREW DATE: Monday, September 10th
- Please feel free to come in & see what happens on a brew day!
- We’ll start brewing at 11am & community hops will be thrown into the kettle at approx. 2pm
COMMUNITY BREW LAUNCH PARTY: Saturday, September 29TH
This year we will be celebrating our launch of the ‘Community Brew’ on the same day as our Oktoberfest! Family friendly—come enjoy food, music, brews & celebrate our community!