- On May 13th, you can come by the brewery to pick up hop plants!
- We will also have an exclusive deal for $34.99 including:
- 1 Baby Hop Plant
- 1 Bag of BIOS Nutrients Organic Fertilizer
- A "Hop-Forward" Canvas Tote designed by Cai Sepulis
- An added donation to ABS
- Please note: Hop plants are only available at the brewery, they will not be available online for home delivery. We cannot reserve plants at this time- 1st come, 1st serve. We will continue to restock plants weekly throughout the growing season, so don't worry if you miss out on the first round. If there is a line outside, please remember to wear a mask and keep 6 feet apart from other folks as per the guidelines.
HOP DROP & COMMUNITY BREW: Dates are TBA Depending on weather and harvest but it's usually around the end of August/Early September.
- Hop drop will occur Friday-Sunday prior to the brew date (which will occur on a Monday). Try to harvest your hops as close to that date as possible, then store in a cool, dry place until you can bring them to us.
- Bring your harvest in anytime during our open hours on the weekend of the Hop Drop so it can be added to the Community Brew on the following Monday.
- Head to our Instagram & Facebook for details on how to safely and efficiently harvest your hops. (Don't forget to wear long sleeves and long pants- these things get sharp and sticky!)
- Please feel free to come in & see what happens on the brew day! You can get your hands dirty, talk with our brewers and learn more about what happens on the back end of a brewery! (Covid dependent)
- We’ll start brewing at approximately 11am & community hops will be thrown into the kettle at approximately 2pm on the Monday following the Hop Drop.
- More detailed information will be updated closer to the date in reference to Covid-19 safety protocols. This may included limited participation in the brew date.
COMMUNITY BREW LAUNCH PARTY: TBA Depending on Covid-19
- This will be a family friendly event—come enjoy food, music, brews & celebrate our fantastic community!
Please Note: We acknowledge that there are many different approaches to supporting individuals with autism. We support every persons' right to choose what works best for them and their family.