Q: During the Covid-19 Pandemic, am I still able to purchase product?
A. Absolutely! We have plenty of options to ensure your fridge stays fully stocked.
The Ward Room:
We are open adjusted hours at this time. Sunday-Thursday 12-6pm, Friday-Saturday 11am-6pm.
You can feel free to visit us to pick up an order during this time without calling ahead or placing an online order.
- When you do visit us, we ask that one person enters the store at a time. If there is someone in the store ahead of you, please wait outside and leave at least 6 feet of space around each person ahead of you.
- We are not currently accepting cash payments, only debit and credit.
- We also request that you do not touch anything within the bottle shop, our staff will be happy to assemble your order for you as you come in.
- The Ward Room is not open for samples or draft pours at this time, only to-go purchases.
- For fast, easy, contactless pickup, please use our local pickup option on our online check out when you get to the shipping choices. We will contact you when you package is ready for pickup. When you arrive, please have your ID and order number ready.
- Growlers: We are not currently selling growlers nor are we taking empty returns of growlers, cans or bottles. Hold on to them for now, as we will continue with business as usual as soon as it is safe to do so. At this time, we have cans, bottles and kegs available for purchase online or in our store.
- Kegs: We are offering kegs at this time as well! For all keg purchases for your home kegerator, please be sure to add a keg deposit. This amount will be refunded after the empty keg has been returned to us. If you are purchasing your second keg from us and you currently have an empty keg to be returned, please make note of that in your order notes. On your delivery day, we ask that you leave the keg out for us to pickup- this way you can avoid paying a second keg deposit fee. We have sanke kegs only, no ball lock at this time and we also cannot provide a kegerator or tap handles at this time. If you plan to drop-in the bottle shop to pick up a keg, please do call ahead so we can prepare your order for you. We do not always have stock of all brands in all keg sizes so a phone call ahead of time can assist us in getting prepped for a smooth pickup!
- For free, same day shipping in Guelph, place an online order by 3PM with code FREESHIPGUELPH. All orders placed after 3PM will be delivered the following day. No deliveries on Sunday..
- For free shipping in Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge on Thursdays weekly, place an order in our online shop by 12pm on Wednesdays using code FREESHIPKW. We ask that you make a minimum purchase of $30 to qualify for free shipping in these areas.
- For free shipping in Rockwood on Tuesdays weekly, place an order in our online shop by 12pm on Mondays using code FREESHIPROCKWOOD. We ask that you make a minimum purchase of 12 items to qualify for free shipping in this area.
For free shipping in Hamilton on June 9th, place an online order by 12pm on June 8th with code FREESHIPHAM. We ask that you make a minimum purchase of 12 items to qualify for free shipping in this area.
*****If you do not live within Guelph, Rockwood, Kitchener, Waterloo, Hamilton or Cambridge but decide to use one of these codes, we will not be able to process your order. If you live just outside of these areas, we will be happy to consider adding you to the list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address for us to consider.
*****For all home deliveries, a person with a valid ID must be on site to receive the package, we are not able to leave the package unsupervised/unclaimed. If no one is available when we attempt to deliver, we will try again the following day. If you would prefer we call upon arrival, please leave your phone number in the notes section.
- We are open adjusted hours at this time. Sunday-Thursday 12-6pm, Friday-Saturday 11am-6pm.
Q: I'm thinking of dropping in to the brewery for the first time- what can I expect?
A: Welcome! We are looking forward to meeting you! Our staff will gladly show you the ropes, introduce you to our products and space, as well as answer any questions you may have about us or brewing in general. We have flights available so you can sample a few beers and find your favourite or we also pour 12oz glasses, if you're ready to commit and hang out for a while! We always have a variety of brands and formats available so feel free to let us know a little bit about what you're looking for and we'll be happy to help find the beer that best suits your needs.
Q: How do growlers work?
A: The glassware itself is a $4.00 purchase for 1L and $5.00 purchase for 2L. The beer is an additional cost depending on the brand you choose. We recommend you drink the growler soon after purchase as fresh is always best- however, they will last up to three weeks if stored upright and chilled. Once finished, bring back your empty growler and trade it in for a full one for just the cost of the beer.
Q: Where can I find your beer?
A: Some of our core brands are available all year round at select LCBO, Grocery and Beer Store locations. We are also on tap at various bars and restaurants across Ontario.
Q: Is your beer gluten free?
A: Due to the nature of brewing and the ingredients used in most of our product as well as the size of our facility, we are unable to produce gluten free beer at this time.
Q: Do you serve food at the brewery?
A: We do not serve food regularly at our facility, however we do have food trucks and caterers in often (keep posted to our instagram for updates) and we also encourage you to bring food from home or get delivery from one of our lovely local restaurants!