THE WARD ROOM & NEW BEER GARDEN!
We want to thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to pivot our business for the safety of our staff and our community.
We are thrilled to announce the official opening of our new patio on June 23rd! Service will be walk-in only and within the same hours as our bottle shop. See below for more details!
We are also providing free home delivery to many locations, curbside pickup and drop-in visits for to-go purchases. For more information on home delivery, click here.
Here's what we currently have available:
- Cans: Smoked Honey Brown Ale, Hibiscus Saison, Exhibition Session IPA, Two Rivers Blonde Ale (short cans), Bootleg Cream Ale Experimental Farm Ale, Celebrating Sisters Session Ale
- Bottles: Belgian Dubbel, Tripel Entente
Bottle Shop Hours:
FRI | SAT 11AM-9PM
We are open every holiday weekend excluding Christmas and New Years Day for to-go purchases and home deliveries.
Covid-19 Protocol :
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you do not visit The Ward Room until you have been tested and have confirmation that you do not have the virus.
- Masks are mandatory while in The Ward Room & The Ward Beer Garden and you must sanitize your hands upon entering.
- If you need to use the restroom, please let our staff know so they can be sure that the restroom is vacant and there is no one else in line.
- While in The Ward Room, please do not touch anything. Our staff will be happy to package your orders for you. While on the patio, please remain at your table. Staff will be providing table service, including payment!
- We ask that you bring a tap card for payment to minimize touch surfaces.
- If you would like to use our restroom facilities, please let our staff know so we can ensure there is no line. A mask will be required while not at your table.
- These rules are non-negotiable and have been mandated by the Ontario Government. We ask that you please treat our staff with respect and courtesy as we navigate this new protocol. Thank you so much for your continued support during this unsure time. We are looking forward to have you in The Ward Room with us once again!