THE WARD ROOM & NEW BEER GARDEN!
We are so thrilled to announce the opening of our new Beer Garden!
We are also providing free home delivery to many locations, curbside pickup and drop-in visits for to-go purchases. For more information on home delivery and ordering online, click here.
Royal City Beer Garden:
- Service is walk-in only. We are not taking reservations so it is first come, first serve! But feel free to call ahead to see how busy we are so you can plan accordingly.
- We do not have food service available at this time, but you're welcome to BYOF or order delivery straight to the patio. We have a list of local restaurants available for you to browse.
- We are allowing 4 patrons per table only!
- Unless all patrons are from the same household. In that case, you can add a few more folks to your table.
- If 1 person is from a single-person household, or if a patron is a caregiver for a person in another household, they may also join together at the same table.
- Dogs are welcome in the Beer Garden! But must be well-behaved and remain on leash with their owner at all times. We cannot have pups from different tables interacting at this time.
- Upon entry, all patrons must compete a contract tracing form.
- We have a bike rack available on site.
- Please note, the Beer Garden hours differ from the Bottle Shop (see below)
Beer Garden Hours:
MON | TUES* | WED 3PM-7PM
THURS* | FRI 3PM-9PM
*Two Rivers Tuesdays! $3.50 cans of Two Rivers Blonde Ale on the Patio
*Tall Boy Thursdays! $5 cans of your favourite Royal City Brewing on the Patio
Bottle Shop Hours:
THURS | FRI | SAT 11AM-9PM
*We are open every holiday weekend excluding Christmas and New Years Day for to-go purchases and home deliveries.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you do not visit The Ward Room until you have been tested and have confirmation that you do not have the virus.
- Masks are mandatory while in The Ward Room & The Ward Beer Garden and you must sanitize your hands upon entering.
- If you need to use the restroom, please let our staff know so they can be sure that the restroom is vacant and there is no one else in line.
- While in The Ward Room, please do not touch anything. Our staff will be happy to package your orders for you.
- While in the Beer Garden, please remain at your table. Staff will be providing table service, including payment!
- We ask that you bring a tap card for payment to minimize touch surfaces.
- If you would like to use our restroom facilities, please let our staff know so we can ensure there is no line. A mask will be required while not at your table.
- These rules are non-negotiable and have been mandated by the Ontario Government. We ask that you please treat our staff with respect and courtesy as we navigate this new protocol. Thank you so much for your continued support during this unsure time. We are looking forward to have you in The Ward Room with us once again!