THE WARD ROOM
We want to thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to pivot our business for the safety of our staff and our community. Please review the following details regarding safety protocol during the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you'd like to pop in to pick up some beer to go, we'd love to see you! Here's what we currently have available:
- Cans: Smoked Honey Brown Ale, Hibiscus Saison, Exhibition Session IPA, Two Rivers Blonde Ale (short cans), Remembrance Red Ale, 100 Steps Stout, Epigraph Belgian Ale, Berserker Kettle Sour, Bootleg Cream Ale, Borrowed Time Rustic Saison
- Bottles: Oktoberfest Lager, Munich Dunkel, Niklaas 2020
Bottle Shop Hours:
The Ward Room Covid-19 Protocol:
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you do not visit The Ward Room until you have been tested and have confirmation that you do not have the virus.
- Masks are mandatory while in The Ward Room.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the store.
- Only 1 person is allowed to enter The Ward Room at a time. If you see someone inside, we ask that you please remain outside in line at least 6 feet from other patrons.
- If you need to use the restroom, please let our staff know so they can be sure that the restroom is vacant and there is no one else in line.
- While in The Ward Room, please do not touch anything. Our staff will be happy to package your orders for you.
- We ask that you bring a tap card for payment to minimize touch surfaces.
- If you'd like to further simplify picking up your order, you can place your order online for free local pickup.
- These rules are non-negotiable and have been mandated by the Ontario Government. We ask that you please treat our staff with respect and courtesy as we navigate this new protocol. Thank you so much for your continued support during this unsure time. We are looking forward to have you in The Ward Room with us once again!