THE WARD ROOM
We want to thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to pivot our business for the safety of our staff and our community. We are so excited to invite you back into The Ward Room starting July 18th 2020. Please review the following details regarding safety protocol during the Covid-19 pandemic.Here are some important things to keep in mind when planning a visit to The Ward Room:
What's On Tap:
Smoked Honey Brown Ale: 5.5% ABV || IBU 30
Brown Ale brewed with a small amount of Beechwood Smoked Malt and Tuckamore Honey. Chocolate, coffee and brown bread notes with a hint of smoke and honey. Perfect for pairing with anything off the grill!
Two Rivers Blonde Ale 5% ABV || IBU 20
An easy-drinking, refreshing ale with aromas of honey, Wonder Bread, apricots, and hint of fresh cut grass. As the beer warms, some green apple and boozy notes also emerge. On the palate, grainy sweetness leads into a dried apricot note.
Exhibition Session IPA: 4.5% ABV || IBU 30
Session IPA with Citra and Amarillo. Fruity and quaffable, slightly bitter. 2019 Gold Medal Winner at Canadian Brewing Awards, 2019 Gold Medal Winner at Ontario Brewing Awards
Riverside IPA: 7% ABV || IBU 50
Riverside IPA is an oat & wheat heavy IPA with aromas of mandarin orange, lemon, grapefruit, blueberry, pineapple and major notes of tropical fruit and berries and a smooth sweetness. This brew finishes with a grapefruit bitterness that is very refreshing.
Tart Attack: 6.5% ABV || IBU 20
Dry-hopped sour with lots of notes of lemon, grapefruit and lime citrus acidity. Notes of refreshing lemonade and simple cereal grain. Generous acidity, slight hop bitterness and ample carbonation.
If you'd like to purchase beer to-go after your visit, just let our staff know and they will gladly pack it up for you! Here's what we currently have available:
- Tall Cans: Smoked Honey Brown Ale, Hibiscus Saison, Exhibition Session IPA, Two Rivers Blonde Ale, Tart Attack, Berserker Kveik Sour, Beer Diversity IPA, Hive Mind Pale Ale, Winegard Wit, Tart Attack, Riverside IPA
- Bottles: 6 Feet Apart 6 Years Together Anniversary Ale, Dubbel
Bottle Shop Hours:
The Ward Room Covid-19 Protocol:
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you do not visit The Ward Room until you have been tested and have confirmation that you do not have the virus.
- Mask are mandatory while in The Ward Room. You are able to remove your mask while drinking at your table but we ask that you place your mask back on when you visit the bathroom or when a server visits your table.
- We will be doing full table service including payment. We ask that once you are at your table, you wait for a server to come to your table to receive your order. If you would like to place another draft order or are interested in ordering beer to-go, please place your empty glass at the end of your table to signal to staff that you need assistance. Payment will also be made at table.
- If you need to use the restroom, please let our staff know so they can be sure that the restroom is vacant and there is no one else in line.
- Parties must not be more than 6 people and you must stay at your own table and not visit other patrons at their table.
- Feel free to call or email ahead of time to book a table, but we are also accepting walk-ins!
- These rules are non-negotiable and have been mandated by the Ontario Government. We ask that you please treat our staff with respect and courtesy as we navigate this new protocol. Thank you so much for your continued support during this unsure time. We are looking forward to have you in The Ward Room with us once again!