THE WARD ROOM
We want to thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to pivot our business for the safety of our staff and our community.
Please note, we are not currently pouring drafts or flights in The Ward Room.
We are still providing free home delivery to many locations, curbside pickup and drop-in visits for to-go purchases.
For more information on home delivery, click here.
Here's what we currently have available:
- Cans: Smoked Honey Brown Ale, Hibiscus Saison, Exhibition Session IPA, Two Rivers Blonde Ale (short cans), 100 Steps Stout, Bootleg Cream Ale, Community Collab: Zonta Rye Pale Ale, Community Collab: Trees for Guelph Saison, Hive Mind Honey & Oat Ale, Mountain King Dark Ale, Tart Attack Kettle Sour, Suffolk Street Session Ale, Berserker Kveik Sour (with blackberries and lime), Goldie APA, Riverside IPA
- Bottles: Belgian Dubbel, Tripel Entente, Caibosh Baltic Porter, Noble Series: Mortal
Bottle Shop Hours:
FRI | SAT 11AM-7PM
We are open every holiday weekend excluding Christmas and New Years Day for to-go purchases and home deliveries.
Covid-19 Protocol :
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you do not visit The Ward Room until you have been tested and have confirmation that you do not have the virus.
- Masks are mandatory while in The Ward Room and you must sanitize your hands upon entering the store.
- If you need to use the restroom, please let our staff know so they can be sure that the restroom is vacant and there is no one else in line.
- While in The Ward Room, please do not touch anything. Our staff will be happy to package your orders for you.
- We ask that you bring a tap card for payment to minimize touch surfaces.
- If you'd like to further simplify picking up your order, you can place your order online for free local pickup.
- These rules are non-negotiable and have been mandated by the Ontario Government. We ask that you please treat our staff with respect and courtesy as we navigate this new protocol. Thank you so much for your continued support during this unsure time. We are looking forward to have you in The Ward Room with us once again!