Position: Delivery Driver
Description: Royal City Brewing is hiring a sales and distribution team member. Would you like to be a key part of our Guelph brewery as it expands? Are you excited to work in a small, energetic, locally-focused business? Are you a hands-on type person with excellent attention to detail? We are looking for a full-time permanent addition to our team to handle the distribution of our product and assist the sales team at LCBOs and licensees. Our ideal candidate will be: outgoing and friendly, passionate about beer, organized, and able to work by themselves on the road. Candidates need to be available Monday – Friday during regular business hours, and also able to get the job done should the occasional day run long.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive weekly delivery routes through Guelph, Western Ontario, and Toronto
- Pick orders and pack our delivery vehicles
- Pick up supplies at various vendors
- Assist our sales team by building relationships with customers
- Assist with various warehouse duties including but not limited to stock management & inventory control
- Maintain workplace in a clean and safe manner as per guidelines
- Other various production or inventory duties at the direction of the head brewer and management
- Carry on all work in a manner that reflects Royal City Brewing’s mission and values Skills & Job Requirements
- High level of attentiveness and attention to detail
- Punctuality and reliability is essential
- G class driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Friendly, outgoing and a “people person”
- Happy to spend time independently out on the road
- Forklift experience not necessary but is an asset
- Familiarity with Guelph, Wellington County and Southern Ontario
- Flexibility and adaptability – we are a small company and there are lots of different tasks to do
- Passion for, and understanding of craft beer
This position is a physically demanding one and will require the moving and manipulating of full beer kegs, and lifting of cases of beer.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and cover letter by October 9th 2020 to email@example.com with Delivery Driver as the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those selected for an interview.