Position: Event, FOH & Patio Staff
Description: Royal City Brewing is hiring a team member to work events and patio service and FOH. Would you like to be a key part of our Guelph brewery as it expands? Are you excited to work in a small, energetic, locally-focused business? Are you a hands-on type person with excellent attention to detail? We are looking for a part-time and full-time additions to our team to work at events in the tri-city area and on our new patio this summer. Our ideal candidate will be: outgoing and friendly, passionate about beer, organized, an early morning person and able to work independently as well as with a small team. Candidates need to have flexible availability including evenings and weekends
Duties, Responsibilities, Minimum Requirements & Assets:
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Organize equipment and inventory needed for events
- Possess a valid Smart Serve Certification
- Drive to and set up at local events including farmers markets.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment as per guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Carry on all work in a manner that reflects Royal City Brewing’s mission and values
- High level of attentiveness, attention to detail and organization skills
- Punctuality and reliability is essential
- G class driver’s license and clean driving abstract (for event work)
- Friendly, outgoing and a “people person”
- Flexibility and adaptability – we are a small company and there are lots of different tasks to do!
- Passion for, and understanding of craft beer
This position can be physically demanding and will require the moving and manipulating of full beer kegs, and lifting of cases of beer. It will also require working outside
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Event & Patio Staff- 2021 as the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those selected for an interview.
Please Note: Royal City Brewing is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce reflecting our diverse community. We aim to provide fully accessible content & equal opportunity. If you require alternate formats or need assistance understanding this job posting, please contact us at email@example.com