We want to thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to pivot our business for the safety of our staff and our community. At this time, here's some important things to keep in mind when planning a visit to our bottle shop, booking a table at The Ward Room or considering purchasing online for home delivery:
The Ward Room:
We are so excited to invite you back into The Ward Room starting July 18th 2020. Please review the following rules regarding safety protocol for the Covid-19 pandemic.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you do not visit The Ward Room until you have been tested and have confirmation that you do not have the virus.
- Mask are mandatory while in The Ward Room. You are able to remove your mask while drinking at your table but we ask that you place your mask back on when you visit the bathroom or when a server visits your table.
- We will be doing full table service including payment. We ask that once you are at your table, you wait for a server to come to your table to receive your order. If you would like to place another draft order or are interested in ordering beer to-go, please place your empty glass at the end of your table to signal to staff that you need assistance. Payment will also be made at table.
- If you need to use the restroom, please let our staff know so they can be sure that the restroom is vacant and there is no one else in line.
- Bookings will be for 50 minutes, with a 10 minute window between bookings for us to properly sanitize tables for the next guests. If you wish to stay for more than 1 hour, please feel free to book back-to-back bookings.
- Reservations must be made to guarantee a table, however, you're welcome to pop-in and check for any open availability.
- Parties must not be more than 6 people and you must stay at your own table and not visit other patrons at their table.
- These rules are non-negotiable and have been mandated by the Ontario Government. We ask that you please treat our staff with respect and courtesy as we navigate this new protocol. Thank you so much for your continued support during this unsure time. We are looking forward to have you in The Ward Room with us once again!
The Bottle Shop:
- We are open adjusted hours at this time. Sunday-Wednesday 12-6pm, Thursday 12pm-7pm, Friday 11am-7pm, Saturday 11am-6pm.
- You can feel free to visit us to pick up an order during this time without calling ahead or placing an online order but you must be wearing a mask over your mouth and nose to enter the premises.
- We ask that you leave at least 6 feet of space around other persons within the brewery including staff and other patrons.
- We are not currently accepting cash payments, only debit and credit.
- We request that you minimize touching items within the bottle shop, our staff will be happy to assemble your order for you,
- For fast, easy, contactless pickup, please use our local pickup option on our online check out when you get to the shipping choices. We will contact you when you package is ready for pickup. When you arrive, please have your ID and order number ready.
- Growlers: We are not currently selling growlers nor are we taking empty returns of growlers, cans or bottles. Hold on to them for now, as we will continue with business as usual as soon as it is safe to do so. At this time, we have cans, bottles and kegs available for purchase online or in our store.
- Kegs: We are offering kegs at this time as well! For all keg purchases for your home kegerator, please be sure to add a keg deposit. This amount will be refunded after the empty keg has been returned to us. If you are purchasing your second keg from us and you currently have an empty keg to be returned, please make note of that in your order notes. On your delivery day, we ask that you leave the keg out for us to pickup- this way you can avoid paying a second keg deposit fee. We have sanke kegs only, no ball lock at this time and we also cannot provide a kegerator or tap handles at this time. If you plan to drop-in the bottle shop to pick up a keg, please do call ahead so we can prepare your order for you. We do not always have stock of all brands in all keg sizes so a phone call ahead of time can assist us in getting prepped for a smooth pickup!
- For free, same day shipping in Guelph, place an online order by 3PM. In the checkout, be sure to click the "Local Delivery/Brewery Pickup" option to avoid shipping charges. All orders placed after 3PM will be delivered the following day. No deliveries on Sunday.
- For free shipping in Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge on Thursdays weekly, place an order in our online shop by 12pm on Wednesdays using code FREESHIPKW. We ask that you make a minimum purchase of $30 to qualify for free shipping in these areas.
For free shipping in Rockwood on Tuesdays weekly, place an order in our online shop by 12pm on Mondays using code FREESHIPROCKWOOD. We ask that you make a minimum purchase of 12 items to qualify for free shipping in this area.
*****If you do not live within Guelph, Rockwood, Kitchener, Waterloo, or Cambridge but decide to use one of these codes, we will not be able to process your order. If you live just outside of these areas, we will be happy to consider adding you to the list, please email us at email@example.com with your address for us to consider.
*****For all home deliveries, a person with a valid ID must be on site to receive the package, we are not able to leave the package unsupervised/unclaimed. If no one is available when we attempt to deliver, we will try again the following day. If you would prefer we call upon arrival, please leave your phone number in the notes section.